Taiwan 28 Nov 13 D4 - 01

Taiwan 28 Nov 13 D2 - 02

Taiwan 28 Nov 13 D2 - 01

SK Riverside Park 1 (15 May 2011)

SK Riverside Park 2 (15 May 2011)

SK Riverside Park 3 (15 May 2011)

SK Riverside Park 4 (15 May 2011)

03 December 2008

IF WE MADE THE EFFORT, THEN IT'S DONE

IF WE MADE THE EFFORT, THEN IT'S DONE
I have 3 kids. Whenever people asked me how old they are, I always scratch my head and can only say that they are in P5, P1 and N2.
Then one day, I decided to make an effort to remember how old they are, once and for all. I realised that they are 4, 7 and 11. 4711 is something familar to me. It's the name of some cologne that I remembered when I was very young. Now I remember my children's ages: 4,7,11.
What is the morale of the story?
If we made the effort, then it's done. What is stopping us from making the effort is that there are some many other more important and pressing matters that we are paralysed into neglecting the unimportant ones.
What are unimportant to us are usually things not related to work, like I wanted to play badminton with my boy but no time. I wanted to help my children in their school work especially my P5 boy but no time. I wanted to learn inserting music and video into my blog but no time.
No time.

So I decided to take the effort to blog for fun because blogging is supposed to be fun.

But NO TIME.

No comments: