Taiwan 28 Nov 13 D4 - 01

Taiwan 28 Nov 13 D2 - 02

Taiwan 28 Nov 13 D2 - 01

SK Riverside Park 1 (15 May 2011)

SK Riverside Park 2 (15 May 2011)

SK Riverside Park 3 (15 May 2011)

SK Riverside Park 4 (15 May 2011)

05 December 2008

MED858: LAST THOUGHTS TO END THE WEEK

Just to share some thoughts on my Learning Journey in the last two weeks:

As a teacher, I have learnt to refocus my teaching from assessment centered to student centered. ICT platforms would be useful tools to consider especially those in the web 2.0 environment [Wetpaint, Google docs, Blogspot].

As an education practitioner, I am clearer on how to carry out an educational research and also the statistical treatment of the data collected [Referencs Vs Bibliography, SPSS]

As a learner, I see myself growing intellectually from the lessons I have attended and the readings I have done from journal articles and conference articles. I am greatly inspired to embark on a research study and write a paper as well.

As a parent, I do see the importance of creating a conducive learning environment at home, for my children to learn and grow.

As a M Ed student, I now call my fellow students my friends. It is through these two week module that I really get to know these wonderful prople. I look forward to seeing every one next year.
Thank you Dr Quek for everything.
Wishing Everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: